Saturday 31 October 2015

Large Banners Are Better

Hey everyone,

I started fleshing out the units for both sides so it would make sense than a random group of medieval looking guys thrown in a pile. Both sides will soon have 10 men at arms and 10 archers each and I'm also working on the lords that all started the wars and their retinue/bodyguards.

Last week I built the Ravenstone side and couldnt wait to get them finished.

So without further blabbing here is Lord Solomon Ravenstone and his guards and banner carrier.


Solomon is one of those lords that prefers to fight things out on the ground. He believes that when the majority of his men are fighting on the ground so should he. Right next to them.



This is Solomons banner. It's a larger version of the general banner with a few added things. 



I hope you like what you see and will tell me what you think of them in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment