Monday 2 July 2018

The New Models

Hey everyone,
I've been working on more miniatures and pictures and have in the meanwhile started a facebook page where you can follow my work too. I will just be posting cool pictures there though. Not so much the non scenery pics.

These are the miniatures you could also see in the previous picture. They are part of a new force that is kind of a fresh start where i'm trying out some new things (like a new basing style) and perhaps less of a united colour scheme. Over time I will try to haul some of the already finished miniatures over. Next to this I will be working on more cool themed pictures in the future.

This is the lord with the first spearmen for the next unit. All the bases will be finished at a later stage.



 The first six men at arms wth spears.


The next 6.




The whole 12 man unit. 



2 comments: