I am still slowly painting miniatures for various projects too, but something that has been bothering me for quite a while now is how I treated my terrain boards when I first wanted to add gras to it. I had never done this properly before and therefor I think I messed them up good. I have managed to always keep this fairly invisible in my pictures but The day would always come that I would have to redo it.
I dreaded doing it for quite some time because it feels like a huge timesink and I frankly don't really have the space to do it in. But today I have begun the venture into new and better terrain nonetheless.
Cleaning the boards as they were was the first big step. I made use of the nice weather to grab some sun while I was at it.
After cleaning them they look somewhat decent again. When they are dry I will move on to the next steps.