Wednesday, 5 August 2026

Turnip28

 In the recent months I got swallowed up by Turnip28. The gamesnight episode on Youtube pushed me over the edge as it seems like they had such an amazing time. I didn't hesitate and instantly went for 2 armies so I can invite friends an try out different cults without much trouble. 

Instead of slowly posting things over time I will just share all of my stuff at once. I think it took me about 2,5 months to finish most of these. Currently I am working through my partners forces as she finds it a bit difficult to start. 

But here are mine with the proper introductions of course:


 The first regiment:



The man himself: General Sir Radishard von Rooten. He is obviously a perfect stand in for todds folly.




These are his fodder with black powder weapons. I have never really played any sort of Napoleonic game so I wanted to go with a set up that would make me experience that at least a little bit.

The second unit of fodder with black powder weapons





























No turnip army would be complete without a proper cannon which is led by Montague Beetreaux
Beetreaux is the morale officer which in this case means he often is already congratulating everyone and mostly himself before any shots were ever fired. 




And finally my Whelps. They have their own toady too but he will need a bit of a repaint as he is the only one net wearing blue and I would like him to anyway. 




Next up I will post the court of  King Alfredo






1 comment:

  1. Great looking army - those "horses" are super creepy - especially the finger headed one. Great job!

    ReplyDelete