Sunday 16 December 2018

Mounted Men

Hey there,

I only now just realised I never posted proper pictures of my mounted serjeants with the 3 blue lions as crest. I figured I would quickly make up for that by posting them still. I have also added 2 pictures of newly finished knights. The bearded man in red will be the lord for this army. His unit will soon follow entirely. There is a lot on my painting station right now and I intend to get through it all in due time. As this army is getting to a point where I am happy to just add things in the future I will just post here what I am working on in no particular order. Hopefully it will all get finished and I will be able to let it all come together.

The lord in red still needs a name so if anyone has a cool sounding french name I'd love to hear your suggestion.









No comments:

Post a Comment