Monday 18 January 2021

Glorious Charge

 Hey there everyone. 


Thank you all so much for the kind words. I have been working on some new things. I have been working on some miniatures that are not intended for a specific force yet. The ultimate dream is to have those two armies standing and have all kinds of miniatures besides that to create new fun combinations with. 

I started working on some knights. slightly converted the falling knight from claymore as I feel that making your own troops die in modelling already is a bad omen for your winrate in games. I might eventually do one for pictures though. It is after all a very nice sculpt regardles. For now enjoy the picture I made with the knights. I simply named it: Glorious Charge



Here the knights seperately:








I hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment