Saturday 12 September 2015

Avast Ye!

Hey everyone,

Since I finally got the game I have had some time to play rum & bones. I have to say I love the game. It's exciting to the end. It does take a little longer than the 40mins the box suggests but I personally do not mind.
The miniatures are characterful and I love the cartoony style. The intention of the game is to get 6 points. Each of the 5 objectives is worth 2 points and so are the sea creatures that come from the depths to destroy as much of your guys as possible. Your crew just marches forward hitting the things in front of them and with your heroes you have to make the difference.



There is one thing though. Here is a small comparison shot of the warhammer models I am used to painting and the different size with the rum and bones miniatures.

As you can see they are a lot smaller and It is quite a challenge to make them look good enough. I'm not too pleased with the level of detail I have been able to manage so far.

















I am working on new things over here and will keep you posted on my progress.
Let me know what you think in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment