Sunday 20 September 2015

So Tiny!

Hey Everyone,

I have not been very productive lately. I wish I was more productive but I am lacking some supplies and my local hobby store hasn't been open much lately. I hope I can pick up some stuff coming week and get cracking on more models.

What I did finish were these Rum & Bones mini's. I have also been playing the game several times and I am starting to get the hang of it and I really love it. It's great, diverse and so full of character. It is going to feel so good to play this fully painted.

Anyway. I finished these Bosuns (for those of you that don't know what they do, they are basic crew but they boost the other crew members. You get 6 of the same models). 3 of them are done but I just quickly took some snapshots and later saw that they weren't all that great. Also I'm a bit embarassed because these are so tiny and it looks like I have lost 4 years of skill all of a sudden.
 And Mad Ivan is done too(This is one of the heroes, in the game you get 5 with each a different class). I made his base yellow to show his class and so he stands out between all the deckhands later on (You put a little cap around the base to show on what team he is). I redid his skin after the earlier picture. Most of these mini's are a whole new journey for me and I'm discovering new tricks for painting with each model, so bare with me here :).


This is Ivan in the artwork.













I will take a few better pictures when I have finished some more.

I hope you will tell me what you think in the comments or just say hi!
Stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant stuff! You've captured the characters so well! Very true to the illustrations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jordan, I'm glad you commented because I'm still really insecure about them :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, great work! Can i post the color scheme of the Bosuns? Regards

    ReplyDelete