Monday 26 October 2015

House Brightstorm

Hey everyone,

I have been working my butt off the past couple of days just so I could show you these right after the Ravenstone knights. I have to say I am really loving the Perry Miniatures miniatures. They are a blast and exactly what I was looking for. If you have not yet seen their new French knight greens quickly head on over to their facebook or just stick around here until they release next year because I will surely incorporate them here.

For now I would just like to show you these guys. They are the foot knights (and archers) of house Brightstorm. They are the royal house trying to quel the rebelling Ravenstone forces.



I hope you enjoy and will tell me what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Great, now I'm not sure any more if I like the blue ones better. :D They look excellent, especially with the freehand banner.

    ReplyDelete