Friday 21 August 2015

Bring The Big Guns

Hey everyone,

I'm sorry I let things be quiet here for so long. It wasn't my intention but I haven't had as much time as I would have liked and on top of that I got a little sick last week when I intended to finish a lot of models.

I believe I am back on track again so I hope I can post a lot of cool things.
What I have for you today is a Daemon Prince.
I've had this model for a long time and I wanted to use him for my chaos space marines but for some reason it just didn't fit into the lists I made and with AoS I gave him new purpose. I did have to rebuild him a little as he had some 40k oriented details on him.

I present you: Baium Bloodstone, Daemon Prince of Khorne.
I decided to do something different from the usual and let myself be inspired by "The Butcher" from the Diablo games. 





I hope you like him and will tell me what you think.
I'm going to get started on the last blood reavers to catch up!

1 comment:

  1. I like the look of that daemon prince; kinda different. He looks more sleek and fast. Like a blood red hatemonkey!

    Good job, mate.

    ReplyDelete