Wednesday 17 February 2016

Land Ho!!!

Hey there,

It has been a while since I last posted and I really must apologize for it. I have not been idle on the painting side of life. I just couldn't really upload anything yet because my pc had some troubles. I do not have a program to edit my photos with right now.

I decided to at least show a sign of life and I can do that by showing you some older pictures of Rum and Bones heroes. In the meantime I will try to fix my photo edit issues.


One of my favourite heroes in the game has to be Cochon with his exploding pigs.


I finished the graceful Don Quixote too. Not many windmills or giants on the ships but he sure packs a punch.

The hardrock legend "The Slayer". He is a lot of fun to play as he can copy enemy attacks. This gives you a wide variety of strategies when playing.

I hope you like them and will tell me what you think.



No comments:

Post a Comment